Potential Motivational Safety Keynotes
Follow Me I’m Right Behind You! How to Influence Others in a Safety Culture
This hilarious and provocative presentation shows safety enthusiasts how to rally support around your ideas. In today's distracted world, it is harder then ever to get and keep others attention and influence change.
Embrace challenging situations and people with new ideas, innovation and conviction.
Embrace the chaos of change and keep safety awareness a top priority.
This compelling motivational speech will increase your comfort and confidence in the face of stress and change. Explore how the only way out is through and that it can actually be fun to influence others to embrace change.
- Derive strength from change.
- Stay safety focused and aware during challenging, stressful times.
- How to get others' attention and commitment.
- Summon your strength, courage, and talent during the topsy-turvy times in your life.
- Push through resistance and gain confidence for the future.
- Learn to empower others to keep a safety focus.
The Nerve to Serve... Say Hello to Humor & Goodbye to Burnout!
Humor and fun at work helps. The ability to laugh at life helps safety professional's deal with daily disappointments and setbacks. Humor gives us the nerve to serve in our increasingly complex and challenging environment. Join us as we demonstrate how humor helps you stay in control and stay positive.
Safety is serious business. Taking yourself lightly helps you maintain perspective and stay focused.
In this humorous and inspiring motivational speech participants will learn how to:
- Take yourself lightly so you can take safety seriously.
- Laugh at the tough stuff.
- Say hello to humor and goodbye to burnout.
- Use appropriate humor as a tool not a weapon.
- Play along the way and enjoy work.
- Be compelled to use humor, laughter, and play to breathe new passion into work.
- Use their amuse system to boost their immune system.
- Use humor to create rapport and win trust and loyalty.
- Use humor to help people remember important safety messages.
- Know that a sense of humor is invaluable in promoting flexibility, resilience, and coping skills.
I Love My Job- It’s the People I Can’t Stand!
Join us in this hilariously interactive, practical and inspiring motivational speech that shows you how to develop healthy communication patterns with anyone.
You can learn to handle the most difficult situations and the most challenging people and how to get through to others without giving in. Never again fall victim to those who love to make life miserable for the rest of us! Knowing how to deal with difficult people at work will allow you to approach your job with more enjoyment and your coworkers with greater confidence.
Cooperation, collaboration, and compromise will improve workplace satisfaction and productivity! Build a more productive, enjoyable and efficient workplace for everyone.