On April 29, 2016, I am a humorous motivational speaker for the Yukon Child Care Association Conference.
The association became a society in 1974 with the objective to establish regulation and maintenance for childcare facilities in the Yukon. This dedicated association has 6 main objectives:
1. Public relations and public education about child care;
2. Establishment of regulations for maintenance and operation of
child care facilities;
3. Programming and staff qualifications;
4. Arranging inspection and enforcement of regulations;
5. Training staff;
6. Acquiring and distributing funds to child care facilities.
Child care workers have a early childhood education designation
The conference theme, Embracing the Magic, speaks to how child care workers help create magic in children's lives every day.