Any motivational speaker would agree that a pep talk wears off and you need continual reinforcement to keep the inspiration alive.
A good mix of morale boosters are necessary to boost enthusiasm and teamwork on a regular basis.
Here are a few motivational morale boosters:
- Use Social Media to Engage Younger Generations. Facebook event pages are great to post key points and reminders to keep the conversation alive.
- Have clear direction and goals and review them with employees regularly.
- The best motivational morale booster is to reignite employees sense of purpose and vision. Remind people what kind of a difference they make through their work. Publish good news stories or customer reviews. Put it under employees noses regularily.
- Leadership should present regular motivational talks. See our blog post Five Minute Motivational Speeches.
- Try teambuilding. Fun, spontaneous activities engage a team. Read Five Leadership Teambuilding Activities
- Recognize employees. The number one reason people leave their work is they don't feel appreciated! A good leadership recognition should be spontaneous, personalized, immediate and genuine. See Leadership Utility Motivational Speaker Creates Attitude of Gratitude.
- Have fun at Work. People love leadership that can take themselves lightly. Levity helps reduce stress and keep a positive vibe alive.